EB2 and EB3 Priority Dates : USCIS has released its November Edition of Visa Bulletin. The Employment based green card category figures still look almost the same as last month’s.
The EB2 priority dates for India still remain the same when compared to the last month’s and it haven’t moved from 1st September 2004. The EB3 priority dates have moved forward by a week from 15th October 2002 to 22nd October 2002. The EB1 priority dates are still continuing to be current. EB4 and EB5 priority dates also stay current and are now being processed for the current dates.
The November 2012 visa bulletin is available to view at:
Employment Based Categories:
- EB1 refers to priority workers. persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics, outstanding professors and researchers and certain executives and managers.
- EB2 refers to professionals holding advanced degrees, or persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
- EB3 refers to skilled workers and professionals holding baccalaureate degrees.
- EB4 refers to certain special immigrants. These include religious workers, certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government, former employees of the Panama Canal Company, retired employees of international organizations, certain dependents of international organization employees and certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- EB5 refers to employment creation investors.
There were definitely some expectations on the EB2 and EB3 Priority dates for India and China, having the elections being held pretty soon. But it didn’t quite change the status yet. I would not have much expectations for the coming months, looking at the figures for November.
The October 2012 visa bulletin update can be accessible at:
Do you want to share any of your experience? We would be glad to provide you any suggestions or share your experience with our blog visitors. Do write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.