EB2 India and China – Predictions and Priority Dates: USCIS released its January 2013 Edition of Visa Bulletin. As expected the priority dates almost still look the same. The December month being the holiday season, this is expected. The EB2 priority dates for India still remains the same at 1st September 2004. It has been so past few months now. The EB3 priority dates moved forward by a week, from November 1st 2002 to November 8th 2002.
For latest Priority dates, Check here: http://h1bwiki.com/eb2-and-eb3-priority-dates/
The January 2013 Visa Bulletin is accessible at:
Employment Based Categories:
- EB1 refers to priority workers. Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics, outstanding professors and researchers and certain executives and managers.
- EB2 refers to professionals holding advanced degrees, or persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
- EB3 refers to skilled workers and professionals holding baccalaureate degrees.
- EB4 refers to certain special immigrants. These include religious workers, certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government, former employees of the Panama Canal Company, retired employees of international organizations, certain dependents of international organization employees and certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- EB5 refers to employment creation investors.
Previous month’s Visa Bulletins Updates:
EB2 Predictions: Hopefully we will have some good improvement in how the USCIS is processing the green cards in the coming year 2013. We would like to hear from you. Please send us your questions, comments, feedback, suggestions and experiences by writing us to firstname.lastname@example.org