H1B Visa 2014 Lottery Result is a much awaited result some one who have applied for H-1B this year would be waiting for. If you are on OPT or OPT Extension and if your employer applied for H-1B, here is a way to find out if your H-1B petition is picked in the lottery:
H1B Visa 2014 Lottery Result for OPT Candidates – Find How?
- Firstly, this logic works only for people whose OPT or OPT Extension expires before October 1st, 2014.
- Verify for sevis record update with your International Student Advisor at your university
- If the sevis record is said to be updated recently, you may find out what is the end date of expiry for work authorization.
- If the International Student Advisor mentions the end date of your work authorization as September 30th 2014, it implies that your packet is picked.
- You can also request receipt number for your International Student Advisor, if he/she is ready to provide it.
This is just another way to know whether your H-1B application packet is picked in the lottery.
NOTE: If your sevis has not been updated as per your school’s International Student Advisor it is not mandatory or is not implied that your packet is not picked. There might also be delay in updating your sevis or any other issues too.
We H1BWiki would sincerely take the opportunity to thank Vamsi Krishna for giving this valuable information, to share with fellow H1BWiki visitors.
Please note that this is just another way H1BWiki is suggesting for those candidates who applied for H-1B under OPT/ OPT Extension to check their lottery status. If your international advisor at your school is not willing to provide the respective information, you may need to wait for the update from the USCIS. Good Luck to you all!