EB2 and EB3 Priority Dates for May 2013 are released by the USCIS through the Visa Bulletin. The USCIS declares the EB2 priority date still remains the same at 1st SEP 2004 and the EB3 priority date has gone forward by two weeks to 22nd December 2002.
For EB2 and EB3 latest Priority dates from previous months, Check here: http://h1bwiki.com/eb2-and-eb3-priority-dates/
May 2013 Visa Bulletin is accessible at:
The EB2 priority dates for China have gone forward by almost one and a half months and EB3 priority dates by more than 7 months this time.
Employment Based Categories:
- EB1 refers to priority workers. Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics, outstanding professors and researchers and certain executives and managers.
- EB2 refers to professionals holding advanced degrees, or persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
- EB3 refers to skilled workers and professionals holding baccalaureate degrees.
- EB4 refers to certain special immigrants. These include religious workers, certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government, former employees of the Panama Canal Company, retired employees of international organizations, certain dependents of international organization employees and certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- EB5 refers to employment creation investors.
Previous month’s Visa Bulletins Update:
The EB1priority dates are still continuing being Current. EB4 and EB5 priority dates also stay current and are being processed for the current dates.
Check all the archived visa bulletins with information related to EB2 and EB3 priority dates for past months here.
If you want latest updates on H-1B and Green Cards, Like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/h1bwiki