EB2 and EB3 Priority Dates are released by the USCIS for January 2014. The EB2 and EB3 Priority Dates for India haven’t moved any forward. This is not great news to many Indian non-immigrants waiting for their priority dates.
The January 2014 Visa Bulletin is accessible at:
The EB2 priority dates for China have gone forward by one month and EB3 priority dates have gone forward by six months.
EB2 EB3 Predictions In Coming Months?
According to the USCIS, it is expected there will be No Forward Movement for at least a few months in the EB2 and EB3 priority dates for India. The EB2 EB3 predictions doesn’t seem any favorable to the Indians. The wait is going to get longer.
Employment Based Categories:
- EB1 refers to priority workers. Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics, outstanding professors and researchers and certain executives and managers.
- EB2 refers to professionals holding advanced degrees, or persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
- EB3 refers to skilled workers and professionals holding baccalaureate degrees.
- EB4 refers to certain special immigrants. These include religious workers, certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government, former employees of the Panama Canal Company, retired employees of international organizations, certain dependents of international organization employees and certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- EB5 refers to employment creation investors.
Previous month’s Visa Bulletins Update:
December 2013: http://h1bwiki.com/eb2-eb3-priority-dates-december-2013/
November 2013: http://h1bwiki.com/eb2-eb3-priority-dates-november-2013/
The EB1 priority dates are still continuing to be Current. EB4 and EB5 priority dates also stay current and are being processed for the current dates.