H1B Visa 2014 Lottery updates from the USCIS is still in progress to those candidates selected in lottery either in regular or premium processing. Those who are waiting on the lottery update on your petition, either regular processing or premium processing; advanced degree category or general category, do not lose hope. The USCIS is still updating the respective petitioners on the lottery status. H1BWiki ran a Facebook poll on H1BWiki Facebook Fan Page and this is how the poll results looks like:
H1B VISA 2014 Lottery Update
According to the poll results, emails H1BWiki received and through other sources:
- H1B Visa 2014 Lottery updates being sent to the employers, still in progress.
- Lottery updates are still being sent by the USCIS for candidates whose petitions are under Premium processing or Regular Processing and under General Category or Advanced Degree Category.
- USCIS is sending updates to the employers through emails or via regular mail.
- Those candidates who applied under premium processing also started to receive a decision from USCIS on their application. There are a few candidates who got their H-1B approved and received a decision via mail.
- For those candidates not selected in lottery, The USCIS will return those petitions to the respective petitioners along with the fee. H1BWiki did not receive any emails mentioning about their petition not being selected. If you have heard of any cases, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update fellow H1BWiki visitors.
Lottery Selection Receipt
If your petition is selected under lottery, USCIS will send an email or mail to your employer. Here is the sample document how the Receipt number is sent by the USCIS to those petitioners, whose H-1B petitions of filed candidates are selected:
H1BWiki Facebook Poll
If your petition was a part of the H1B VISA 2014 Lottery, please take the poll so that it would help us to provide for a better analysis:
H1BWiki congratulates those who are selected in the H1B VISA 2014 Lottery and wishes good luck to those who are waiting on a decision from the USCIS.